[Ucr-sdrc] Complete SDRC Survey and Have a Chance to Win A $75 Amazon Gift Card!

Glyn A Wild glyn.wild at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 3 13:52:55 PDT 2020

Dear SDRC Student,

SURVEY DEADLINE IS 11:59 P.M., AUGUST 21, 2020!!  We want to hear from you!

As a student registered with the UCR Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC) during 2019-2020, we inviting you to take a few moments of your time and complete a survey about your experiences with SDRC and disability access at UCR.

Simply click on the following link: https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_00X7QcQ0wr3Tmip.

After completing the survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter a drawing for a chance to win one of two $75 gift cards for Amazon.com. Don't miss out!! Only one survey entry per student permitted.

Thank you in advance for your time and feedback!

Sincerely,
Student Disability Resource Center
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
125 Costo Hall
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-3861  | Email: sdrc at ucr.edu<mailto:sdrc at ucr.edu>
sdrc.ucr.edu <https://sdrc.ucr.edu/C:/Users/laurar/OneDrive%20-%20University%20of%20California,%20Riverside/Documents/20190523> | @UCSDRC Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UCRSDRC/> Twitter<https://twitter.com/UCRSDRC> Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/UCRSDRC>
"Our mission is to promote an inclusive educational experience or students through the advocacy of equal access, disability and ability awareness, and empowerment."
"[cid:image001.png at 01D66438.F2905620]
For UCR COVID-19 updates and resources available to students during this time, visit here.<https://ehs.ucr.edu/coronavirus>