[UCParking_UCPath_Integration] T2 Conference/ UC U Meeting(s)

Jeremy Dalbeck jhdalbeck at ucdavis.edu
Thu Oct 22 11:02:48 PDT 2020

Great idea, and thanks for coordinating.  I’d love to chat about whatever topics interest the group.  At UC Davis, we’re getting ready for LPR and ParkMobile, and switching from long-term permits to daily (except for payroll deduction, for now), so anything related to those would interest me.

Here is a Doodle poll to select a time, based on James’ proposed times below: https://doodle.com/poll/fsdqaw564ec3b4bs.

Jeremy

Jeremy Dalbeck
Administrative IT – Application Development | Finance, Operations, & Administration | UC Davis | (530) 752-5436