[UCParking_UCPath_Integration] T2 Conference/ UC U Meeting(s)

James Colon james.colon at ucsb.edu
Tue Oct 20 12:08:05 PDT 2020

Hello all,
Another year came and went. Being that we are up on a virtual T2 conference
this year I didnt want to miss the opportunity for us to meet and chat.

I wanted to see who is interested in having one or more Zoom meetings
between us UC's and friends of UC's.

That said for those that are interested, let's toss out some topic ideas
that we are interested in chatting about:
Some ideas that come to mind are:
-General chat (Hello and general catching up)
-T2
-LPR (UCSB is live, refining the process)
-UC Path? (Although fairly mature, questions may still loom)
-Park mobile (UCSB is in early phases of setup)
-TAP in T2 (UCSB is moving forward)

Some meeting ides options:
Less impacted by T2 (note they list times in EST) or Microsoft Conference
(concurrent during T2):
What times work best for you?
Suggestions:
Monday 26th 2pm
Wed 28th 2pm
Thursday 10:30am
Friday 2pm

Lets share ideas, questions, comments.

Virtually see you soon.

p.s. As changes across the UC's take place, invite others to
uc_parking at lists.ucr.edu

Sincerely,
James

James Colon
Business Applications Analyst
Administrative & Residential Information Technology
Mobile: (805) 453-6518
Email: james.colon at ucsb.edu
[image: UC Santa Barbara]