[Uc_mediatechs] RF clicker systems

Jeff Henry jeff at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 16 13:19:53 PST 2005

Hello Group,

I have always had trouble finding technical information on classroom
response systems. The attached document by Responsive Innovations LLC,
is the best I have been able to find so far on the new RF-based systems.
Responsive Innovations is the group that makes the hardware for Turning
Technologies.

All three RF systems I investigated use the same WLAN 802.15 standard
and operate in the 2.4GHz range. UC Davis seems to be a step ahead in
this area so perhaps they can say a word?

1.    http://www.einstruction.com

2.    http://www.qwizdom.com

3.    http://www.turningtechnologies.com

--