[Uc-slurm] UC Slurm Resource

Chuck Forsyth charles.forsyth at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 18 16:47:13 PST 2021

Dear UC Slurm Mailing List,

There has been some renewed interest in having a UC Slurm Resource/Center of Excellence.
We hope to work together and this list can be one of the tools.

I realize this list been quite for some time. There may be an increase in activity in the near future.
If you would like removed from the list please just let me know.
If you know anyone that you feel should be part of this list please forward their information.

Regards,

Chuck Forsyth
Associate Director of Research Computing
XSEDE Campus Champion
Research Computing | Information Technology Solutions
University of California, Riverside
Website<https://its.ucr.edu/research-computing> | Research Computing Slack<https://ucr-research-compute.slack.com/>

[cid:image001.png at 01D70615.7E7E8660]