[Uc-accserv] Job Opportunity - Circulation & Collection Maintenance Assistant

Sarah Troy saraht at ucsc.edu
Wed May 24 08:07:29 PDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

We are recruiting 4 full-time Library Assistant IIIs to join the
<https://guides.library.ucsc.edu/reserves/home>Circulation & Collection
Maintenance team within the User Services & Resource Sharing (US&RS)
department at UC Santa Cruz.

The selected candidate will join a collaborative team working to:

   -

   support UCSC students
   -

   provide public services and maintenance for the general collections
   -

   promote library services to students, faculty, and staff
   -

   lead work performed by Circulation/Collection Maintenance student
   assistants
   -

   staff multiple public service points, in person and virtual
   -

   innovate our services and invigorate our work environment
   -

   collaborate on projects and work needed to further the goals of the
   US&RS department and the University Library

The successful candidate will:

   -

   be interested in fostering an inclusive environment that supports a
   sense of belonging
   -

   thrive while working as part of a cooperative and supportive team
   -

   enjoy having their workday include a wide range of responsibilities

We welcome internal and external applications. Please share this
opportunity with anyone who might be interested.

For more information and to apply, please visit the job posting
<https://careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu/psp/ucsc/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11&JobOpeningId=53596&PostingSeq=1>
.

Best regards,

Sarah Troy

--
Sarah Troy | she/her
Director of User Services & Resource Sharing