[Uc-accserv] The UC Santa Cruz University Library is hiring: Reserves & Media staff recruitment!

Gillian Keleher gkeleher at ucsc.edu
Mon Oct 18 15:49:36 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

The UC Santa Cruz University Library is recruiting a full-time Library
Assistant
IV to join the Reserves & Media team within the User Services & Resource
Sharing (US&RS) department.

*Note: the initial review date is November 1, 2021. *

The selected candidate will join a highly collaborative and creative team
working to:

   - support UCSC student success and lessen the textbook affordability
   issue,
   - oversee course reserves for both the general and media collections,
   - promote the course reserves service to both students and instructors,
   - maintain the library's other media collections,
   - supervise the Media Desk student assistants,
   - work a variety of public service desks,
   - innovate our services and invigorate our work environment,
   - and collaborate on projects and work needed to further the goals of
   the US&RS department and the University Library.

We welcome internal and external applications. Please share this
opportunity with anyone who might be interested.

*For more information and to apply, visit the link below:*
Reserves & Media Lead - UC Santa Cruz
<https://careerspub.universityofcalifornia.edu/psp/ucsc/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=11&JobOpeningId=25393&PostingSeq=1>

Best regards,
---