[Ubpeers] UB April Field Trip

Daysia Esperanza Rodriguez daysia.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 27 10:17:29 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,
just a reminder we have an upcoming field trip on April 8th. I know many of you were having issues signing up. If you did not get the chance to sign up, here is the link to sign up. If you already signed up please DO NOT SIGN UP AGAIN. Thank you and have a great rest of your day.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=xCpim6aGnUGbnr-zP0XAVG_bq9ugVVBOvzsQUr3wCERUNEJGRjBCQVVGV1JBMVNPWlMzMkhCRkgwTy4u

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
[https://mcusercontent.com/0d0244cb97426858e89e8fe0f/images/7057f106-75ff-948a-c91c-bcc74411155e.png]
Hello UB participants, this will be our first Field Trip and it will take place at San Diego State University. After the college tour, we will attend the play The XIXth. This trip is first come first serve so I encourage you to sign up as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact the UB staff.
[https://mcusercontent.com/0d0244cb97426858e89e8fe0f/images/b8cf08e4-c01f-7ae8-5645-25633031fd85.png]
[https://mcusercontent.com/0d0244cb97426858e89e8fe0f/images/255d6d0d-6703-b5c8-c6c2-8e80a6a6daf0.png]