[Ubpeers] North cal trip

Ashley Anays Allen ashley.allen at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 22 10:07:20 PDT 2023

Hi Luzmariana,

Thank you reaching out. Unfortunately, this year, the trip was only open to juniors.

Best,
Ashley

Ashley Allen

Interim High School Coordinator

Office of TRIO – Upward Bound RCJ

University of California, Riverside

900 University Ave.

2210A Student Services Bldg.

Riverside, CA 92521

Phone 1: (951) 202-5461  | Email: ashley.allen at ucr.edu<mailto:ashley.allen at ucr.edu>

Web | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter

 [TRIO Programs Lockup Logo]

[trio_logos-plain_trio_logo_red]