[Ubpeers] Upward Bound Summer Video

Rodolfo I Curiel rodolfo.curiel at ucr.edu
Mon Jul 31 14:04:07 PDT 2023

Dear Students:

As promised, here is the video for the 2023 Summer Program.  I hope you enjoy watching it, as much as we enjoyed making it.  For the students who attended the summer program, we miss you already!  For the students who were not able to be with us, we hope the summer is treating you well and that you were able to accomplish all your goals (summer jobs, travelling, seeing family, getting healthy, etc).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6LxBNCyhSE

We'll see all of you when school starts! And please, let us know if you have any questions.

Rudy

RUDY I. CURIEL
Assistant Director
Office of TRIO - Upward Bound OASIS
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
2210A Student Services Bldg.
Riverside, CA 92521

Phone 1: (951) 255-1523  | Phone 2: (951) 827-7983 | Email: rodolfo.curiel at ucr.edu<mailto:rodolfo.curiel at ucr.edu>
Web | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Twitter

 [image004.png]

[image005.jpg]