[Ubpeers] April Day of Service

Daysia E Rodriguez daysia.rodriguez at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 6 10:55:45 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,
there has been a change in the transportation for the day of service on April 22nd. You will have to be dropped off and picked up at the Botanic Gardens here at UCR. Attached below are the directions to the parking lot. Please note spaces are limited, so we encourage you to sign up as soon as you can. I have also attached the RSVP link below as well. Please reach out if you have any questions. Have a great rest of your day.

https://gardens.ucr.edu/information/directions
[https://gardens.ucr.edu/sites/default/files/UCR-Botanic_Gardens_entrance_624.jpg]<https://gardens.ucr.edu/information/directions>
Directions<https://gardens.ucr.edu/information/directions>

gardens.ucr.edu
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSds9UcQTipZW3ij8_WjyMexeOq29wjF0O_zESabltmJyzWpiQ/viewform
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/mkjdEm-I5GLml4UchZll90mJ0YKMOECY2OiEmFs-fSi9QHcB3mUbpWyxX6WODNQ-fOKgdoOLkwY=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSds9UcQTipZW3ij8_WjyMexeOq29wjF0O_zESabltmJyzWpiQ/viewform>
April 22nd, 2023 Upward Bound Day of Service<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSds9UcQTipZW3ij8_WjyMexeOq29wjF0O_zESabltmJyzWpiQ/viewform>
Date: Saturday, April 22nd, 2023 Time: 09:00 AM - 2:00 PM Location: UCR
docs.google.com

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|*
[https://mcusercontent.com/0d0244cb97426858e89e8fe0f/images/7057f106-75ff-948a-c91c-bcc74411155e.png]
Hello UB participants this Saturday Session will act as a Day of Service instead of a traditional Saturday Session. If you are in need of community service hours please come and join us.
[https://mcusercontent.com/0d0244cb97426858e89e8fe0f/images/17316bb8-76ba-9648-5da3-867795a9fe7a.png]
[https://mcusercontent.com/0d0244cb97426858e89e8fe0f/images/255d6d0d-6703-b5c8-c6c2-8e80a6a6daf0.png]