EVERYONE READ

Timothy Su timothys at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 31 16:36:27 PDT 2021

Hi All,
Undergrad researchers are now allowed back on campus, so we need to amend our COVID19 workplan to accommodate the undergrads in our lab.

Grad students: please reply to this email and confirm that you approve these changes and the use of your signature for today's date.

Undergrads: please either sign the document directly and send it back, or provide me with a screenshot of your signature to paste into the document.

I believe only Kirllos is coming back this Spring quarter, but Raasi and Josh, please sign as well so we don't have to do this again in the Fall.

Best,
Tim
––
Timothy A. Su