Fwd: 2nd Years in 211D

Timothy Su timothys at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:01:10 PDT 2021

Hi All,
If any of you are interested in auditing Richard's class on NMR interpretation, I think it'd be a good idea. You wouldn't have to do any homework/tests if you are auditing, and you would learn a lot more about NMR that you could then apply to your research. You could presumably stop showing up if you got busy with other stuff.

Anyway, if you are interested in auditing, let me know and I'll tell Richard. If not, it's fine too.

Best,
Tim
––
Timothy A. Su