Ordering details

Timothy Su timothys at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 30 08:00:00 PDT 2020

Hi All,
For chemical ordering, if it is the chemical that *you *are specifically
requesting on the google sheet, please write your name in the "Name"
section on the google sheet. Even if Lan places the order for you, you
should still write your name so it's clear whose chemical it is.

Lan, after you submit the chemicals to me, please go ahead and move it to
the "Ordered" sheet. Jacob, please do the same for consumables.

Finally, when you submit an order to me on eBuy, please write *both *your
name and my name in the "Name" line. For the "Phone number", please use the
lab phone number 951-827-3078.

Best,
Tim