New Ordering Policy in Su Lab

Timothy Su timothys at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 31 12:28:14 PDT 2020

Hi All,
Until now, you have all submitted orders to me independently. Our lab will follow a new ordering policy, where only the people who are in charge of that group job will submit the orders to me.

JACOB will be in charge of ordering lab supplies, including glassware and consumables.
LAN will be in charge of ordering chemicals, solvents, and reagents for both sides of the lab.

If you need to order something, put it on the group Ordering sheet. Jacob and Lan's jobs will be to check the ordering sheet once every 1-2 days, then submit the order directly to me. I want the Ordering sheet to match up with what is being ordered. It's happening too often now where we are submitting orders via eBuy, but not writing them on the order sheet, so it is difficult for us to keep track of what comes in.

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best,
Tim

––
Timothy A. Su