[Teacheredstudents] It's Thursday!!!!!

Ashley Gallo agall018 at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 18 09:01:54 PDT 2021

Hello TEP!

T-2 days! We are SO close to being done with Winter quarter! Take a second
today to reflect on how far you’ve come, and to remind yourself that you
are so much stronger than you sometimes might feel you are. We have worked
through 10 more weeks of grad school in a global pandemic, and we have come
out on the other end even more accomplished than before! How many people
can say that?! As we move closer to the end of the week, start getting
excited for something, anything, that you’ll do for yourself during Spring
break. Whether that’s watching your favorite movie or going on a quiet
hike, let that be your motivation as you finish up this week.

No matter what, remind yourself that you can do this, and in just two days'
time, you’ll be letting out a big breath and closing all those tabs!

We’ve got this TEP!

-GSOE SRC

Ashley Gallo (She/Her/Hers)
Student Representative Committee- Chair
Masters Ed & Single Subject Credential Candidate
Graduate School of Education UCR