[Teacheredstudents] GSOE 2021 Encouragement!

Ashley Gallo agall018 at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 4 00:22:13 PST 2021

Hello TEP!
We're so proud of you! You made it through your first semester of student
teaching! It may have not been ideal to start student teaching virtually.
It may also have been difficult and frustrating at first, especially with
also having to attend night classes, but you found a way. You had the
support of your peers, professors/DCT/supervisors, family and friends to
help you. You may still feel like you are a student navigating through the
virtual education world, but to the classes you teach, you are officially a
teacher. Not only that, you are already making a positive impact on the
world. With 2021 upon us, do not forget to celebrate your 2020 successes
because through the 2020 hardships, we have overcome adversity,
difficulties, and obstacles seldom seen by other classes of student
teachers in living memory. On behalf of your students, SRC body, and
communities you all serve, thank you for an amazing Fall quarter you all
did a wonderful job. The SRC hopes you all had a great and healthy winter
break and holidays. We are now half way through the program!

Happy New Year!
- GSOE SRC TEP

 If not you.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w7n_7DomN7uKrDN-_CiLtVNh2VOkRQs9/view?usp=drive_web>

Ashley Gallo (She/Her/Hers)
Student Representative Committee- Chair
Masters Ed & Single Subject Credential Candidate
Graduate School of Education UCR