[Teacheredstudents] 🍁Fall For Friendship🍁

Ashley Gallo agall018 at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 22 10:11:45 PDT 2020

Hello TEP!

The SRC is hosting their first event called "Fall for Friendship"! The
event will take place *Friday, October 30th from 5:30-6:30! *

We hope you all can attend for an hour of destressing and meeting others
from GSOE! We will also be giving away a Starbucks gift card to someone who
wins one of the games we are playing!

If you would like to attend, please click the link below to register!
 https://ucr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYldeqqrj8tG9Ti1txrZaxGeJwqMRDea1HP

Thank you all so much! Please check the UCR GSOE Instagram
(@ucr.gsoe.co2021) for more information.
There is also a flyer attached with information about the event.

Thank you everyone! Have a great day!

 IMG-1137.GIF
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/148odE-QtsDNiRAEwGvukEl-YQN6ccg_K/view?usp=drive_web>

Ashley Gallo (She/Her/Hers)
Student Representative Committee- Chair
Masters Ed & Single Subject Credential Candidate
Graduate School of Education UCR