[Teacheredstudents] Words of Encouragement

raylene.parissalazar at email.ucr.edu raylene.parissalazar at email.ucr.edu
Mon Oct 19 08:00:00 PDT 2020

Happy Monday TEP students!

As the late Maya Angelou once said, “I work very hard, and I play very
hard. I’m grateful for life. And I live it – I believe life loves the liver
of it. I live it.”

During these unprecedented times, truly living life can seem a little out
of reach. But I challenge you all to find something you enjoy doing during
this time and stick to it – make it a routine. Go on a walk every day at
the same time. Sit outside and soak up the sun in the morning before
starting your day. Sit five minutes longer with a loved one. When we can
appreciate the small moments, we are living. We are all working extremely
hard right now, so let’s remember to take care of ourselves. Let’s not
forget to live life.

Warm wishes,

UCR Student Representative Committee (SRC)

[image: “I work very hard, and I play very hard. I’m grateful for life. And
I live it – I believe life loves the liver of it. I live it.” (1).png]