[Teacheredstudents] It's Finals Week!!

Ashley Gallo agall018 at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 14 13:12:02 PST 2020

Hey TEP Family!

I hope our first “official” finals week is going well for everyone! I am
wishing everyone luck this week. Even though things look a lot differently
this year, you all have persevered through. Just remember, we are stronger
for it. As we continue through finals week, I want to leave you with some
words of encouragement that always leaves me feeling motivated:

“Don’t study because you need to. Study because knowledge is power. Study
because they can never take it away from you. Study because you want to
know more. Study because it enhances you. Study because it grows you.”
—Anonymous

Remember our original purpose: to help future students become the best and
brightest people yet. Study hard, but don’t forget to take well-deserved
breaks. Watch some T.V., eat some good food, and do something you enjoy.

 Please reach out to the Student Representative Committee for any questions
or comments!

 Coping with stress during Finals flyer.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/15C_F4KW0K-s-8r_tLIHU8bs6pinKpO3A/view?usp=drive_web>

Ashley Gallo (She/Her/Hers)
Student Representative Committee- Chair
Masters Ed & Single Subject Credential Candidate
Graduate School of Education UCR