[Teacheredstudents] 9/8 @ 12:30PM- TEP Candidate Check In w/Dean Rodriguez

GSOEDean gsoedean at ucr.edu
Fri Aug 28 09:58:24 PDT 2020

Dear Teacher Education Candidates,

I hope your Summer Quarter is off to a good start and that you are becoming more acquainted with this remote learning environment. I would like to invite you to check in with me on Tuesday, September 8th from 12:30pm-1:30pm (see meeting link below). During this time, I would like to check in about what is working best for you; what could be improved; and any other topics you all would like to discuss. I hope to hold these informal check ins with you all on a quarterly basis. No RSVP is necessary.

Both Dr. Seiki and I recognize the rigor and commitment required of you to be successful in a year-long teacher preparation program. GSOE leadership and staff are here to be a resource to help you thrive during your program.

If you would like to submit questions to me in advance, you may do so using this link:  Question for the Dean <https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_czP41ZKlk1M30b3>

I look forward to meeting you.

Louie Rodriguez,
Interim Dean, Graduate School of Education

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99793250397?pwd=aEZISFNvaUhSRnZiY1dHREZ4cnVVQT09

Meeting ID: 997 9325 0397
Passcode: 493826

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,99793250397# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,99793250397# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)