[StudentEngagement] UCR Campus Collective Program Invitation CHASS F1RST

studentengagement at lists.ucr.edu studentengagement at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Aug 26 11:59:19 PDT 2024

Hello,

I'm reaching out to extend an invitation to join UCR Campus Collective.
This program connects incoming freshman and transfer students with mentors
who can provide valuable support based on their experiences. I'm Larry
Rodriguez, the Community Engaged Learning and Leadership Coordinator at UCR
Center for Undergraduate Research & Engaged Learning, and I'm the primary
contact for UCR Campus Collective. This program has benefited many students
since 2020.  This year we have partnered with the College of Humanities,
Arts, and Social Sciences (CHASS) to include all CHASS F1RST Frosh and
CHASS Transfers F1RST students in the program.  A representative from
Mentor Collective will be in touch with more details soon.

For your reference here are the next steps:

1. You will be automatically enrolled by September 1, 2024.
2. You'll need to complete a matching survey to let us know if you have any
preferences for a mentor.  If you don't want to wait, you can complete the
survey by clicking on this link:
https://ue.ucr.edu/campus-collective-mentees.
3. We'll match you with a mentor who can offer personalized support and
guidance. This mentor will help you work toward your goals, overcome
challenges, and access resources to maximize your time here.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly or contact
Mentor Collective at help at mentorcollective.org. If you can't or don't want
to participate, reply to this email by September 1, 2024.

Best,

Larry

Community Engaged Learning and Leadership Coordinator
*Center for Undergraduate Research & Engaged Learning (CUREL)*
engage.ucr.edu | ask.ucr.edu