[Sfts-students] [Englishfaculty] Fwd: Upcoming Conference - Futurity as Praxis: Learning from Octavia E. Butler

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 10 10:31:51 PDT 2024

Dear Andrea,

There will be a bus both days. Here is the link to sign up for the bus:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQW8OO-q39Nw1-sW6J7_nGUh5A3VY5sSvcKfGkaU7QnYgsZA/viewform?usp=sf_link

best,
Sherryl

Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor and Chair, Department of English

*"We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our
**responsibility
to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, **and air: the
Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and all of **their ancestors
and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this **meeting place is
home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, **including UCR
faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the **opportunity
to live and work on these homelands."*