[Sfts-students] Fwd: CORRECTION: please re-circulate this course ad instead.

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 13 12:20:19 PST 2023

Dear students,

This course may be of interest to you. you can contact the instructor and
request to do this for graduate credit.

best,
Sherryl
Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor and Chair, Department of English

*"We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our
**responsibility
to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, **and air: the
Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and all of **their ancestors
and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this **meeting place is
home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, **including UCR
faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the **opportunity
to live and work on these homelands."*