[Sfts-students] Fwd: Reminder: BookClub Meeting for The Garden, Dec. 1 @3:00pm

Liza Wemakor lwemakor1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 10:02:07 PST 2023

In HMNSS, second floor

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jasmine Moore <jasmine.moore001 at email.ucr.edu>
Date: Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 4:36 PM
Subject: [Englishgrad] Reminder: BookClub Meeting for The Garden, Dec. 1
@3:00pm
To: <englishgrad at lists.ucr.edu>

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well and the break was restorative for you. I am sending a
reminder invitation to join members of *The Garden* in discussing a few
reading selections before the quarter ends, happening Dec. 1st at 3:00pm in
the English Grad library. Refreshments will be provided!. We will be
reading the following:

   -

   "The Most Strongest Obeah Woman of the World" by Nalo Hopkinson in
   Jordan Peele's Anthology Out There Screaming (available as ebook through
   library resources)
   -

   "TimeBox" by Janelle Monae and Eve L. Ewing in *The Memory Librarian* by
   Janelle Monae and contributors (attached to this email, in two parts).
   -

   "She warned you about trolls and ogres who come to" and "buzzy hive
   dream of honey-coated expectations" Bathwater Wine by Wanda Coleman
   (available as ebook through library resources)

   Thanks everyone. We look forward to seeing you on Friday!

   Jasmine A. Moore

    Timebox by Janelle Monae and Eve Ewing.pdf
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y05sR8qbHt2BYCtIcgx0MUeoUcWWa0Gt/view?usp=drive_web>