[Sfts-students] Fwd: when it changed - deadline extension

Sherryl Vint sherryl.vint at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 06:39:04 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Paul March-Russell <paul.march.russell at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2022 at 06:31
Subject: when it changed - deadline extension
To: <SFRA at jiscmail.ac.uk>

Hi everyone,

Hope you are well. We've extended the cfp deadline to Monday, 8 August for
the SFF's online conference (3-4 December 2022). Please send us proposals
for papers and panels about women's changing role in science fiction and
fantasy over the last 50 years. And do share the call through your other
networks. Proposals and enquiries should be addressed to me at
paulmarchrussell at gmail.com

https://call-for-papers.sas.upenn.edu/cfp/2022/06/08/when-it-changed-women-in-sff-since-1972

Many thanks,
Paul.

Dr Paul March-Russell
Senior Lecturer in English
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Editor, *Foundation: The International Review of Science Fiction*

Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor, UC Riverside
Editor, *Science Fiction Studies *
Editor, Palgrave *Science and Popular Culture *series

"Insisting on the value of what or whom you love is an ongoing act of
revolutionary refusal and creation."--Max Haven, *Revenge Capitalism*