[Sfts-students] Reminder: possible speaker names

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 20 09:44:47 PDT 2021

Dear all,

So great to see so many of you at the in-person event yesterday.

Just a reminder about sending me names for people to pursue for a final
virtual talk this quarter.

I've heard from only one person. So if there are other suggestions, please
send them now.

thanks,
Sherryl
Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor and Chair, Department of English

*"We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our
**responsibility
to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, **and air: the
Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and all of **their ancestors
and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this **meeting place is
home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, **including UCR
faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the **opportunity
to live and work on these homelands."*