[Sfts-students] participate in online workshop series?

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 2 18:02:24 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

The workshop slots are now full. I'll circulate the schedule to those who
responded. And if more opportunities for this project come up in future,
I'll recirculate to the full list.

Thanks for your prompt responses.

cheers,
Sherryl

Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor
Director, Speculative Fiction and Cultures of Science
Editor, *Science Fiction Studies*
Editor, *Science and Popular Culture* book series
<https://www.palgrave.com/in/series/15760>