[Sfts-students] SFCS site updates

Lauren Barbour lbarb018 at ucr.edu
Thu Jul 22 12:45:57 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

This is Loren from the English department. This summer, I'm working on some
updates to the SFCS website <https://sfcs.ucr.edu/>. As part of this
project, I'm asking everyone with the Designated Emphasis to update their
profiles to state that you are part of the program and to tag "SFCS" as a
research interest. This way, I can find and feature everyone on the current
students page. (If you would prefer not to be displayed for any reason,
feel free to omit the SFCS tag.)

To update your profile, visit this page <https://profiles.ucr.edu/app/home>,
and after signing in, you can add "SFCS" as a research area under the
faculty information section. If possible, please make these changes by
August 1 so I can verify that things are working correctly. If your profile
was originally on the website, the bios will remain available until I
switch the formats over at the start of next month. After that, I'll retain
a copy of everything so if you'd like to retrieve the info, just reach out
to me.

In addition, if there is any research you are doing that you would like to
have featured on the site or any resources you would like to see added,
please let me know! I'd love to hear your feedback on what would make the
website the most helpful for everyone. My email is lbarb018 at ucr.edu and
I'll be working on this throughout the summer.

Best,
Loren B.

--
Loren Barbour | she/they
Department of English | University of California Riverside