[Sfts-students] student volunteers needed for Levar Burton event on Feb 18

Nalo Hopkinson nalohop at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:56:23 PST 2021

NH: Note: the request is for students only (undergrad and grad). I need
your name and your email address, because you'll be provided with your own
unique link. There are no special perqs or privileged access associated
with this. It just means you're committing to stay through the whole event.

-nalo

-- Nalo Hopkinson http://nalohopkinson.com