[Sfts-faculty] My essay on two Singaporean sf novels

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Fri May 13 07:06:34 PDT 2022

Congratulations, Weihsin. Thanks for sharing your work.

Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor and Chair, Department of English

*"We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our
**responsibility
to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, **and air: the
Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and all of **their ancestors
and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this **meeting place is
home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, **including UCR
faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the **opportunity
to live and work on these homelands."*