[Sfts-faculty] changes to SFCS programs

Sherryl Vint sherrylv at ucr.edu
Fri Dec 9 12:27:46 PST 2022

Dear colleagues,

I've had to make some updates to the relevant courses in the SFCS program
due to catalogue changes made by the underlying Departments. Attached are
the documents that show the changes that will be submitted to the CRS
process. We need to submit a faculty vote date on the changes, and so
please vote yes or no by reply email.

To be clear, we can't *not* make these changes because the courses referred
to have either been deleted or renumbered, and so we must update our
catalogue copy to coincide with this reality.

best,
Sherryl

Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor and Chair, Department of English

*"We at UCR would like to respectfully acknowledge and recognize our
**responsibility
to the original and current caretakers of this land, water, **and air: the
Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and all of **their ancestors
and descendants, past, present, and future. Today this **meeting place is
home to many Indigenous peoples from all over the world, **including UCR
faculty, students, and staff, and we are grateful to have the **opportunity
to live and work on these homelands."*