[Sfts-faculty] Social Event Oct 19 5-6:30 pm

Sherryl Vint sherryl.vint at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 06:34:12 PDT 2021

Dear all,

We will have an informal social event for the SFCS program on October 19
from 5-6:30 pm in INTS 1111. Light refreshments will be provided.

Everyone is welcome to attend. We will have to monitor the room capacity to
ensure that we don't exceed the COVID restrictions, but we can also
socialize in the courtyard space if more people attend than the room can
accommodate.

To attend you must fill out the campus wellness check and have your
'cleared to come to campus' approval available.

I look forward to seeing you there,
Sherryl

--
Sherryl Vint (she/her)
Professor, UC Riverside

"Insisting on the value of what or whom you love is an ongoing act of
revolutionary refusal and creation."--Max Haven, *Revenge Capitalism*