[Sfts-faculty] SFCS site updates

Lauren Barbour lbarb018 at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 2 13:24:05 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm Loren, a grad student in the English department. This summer I'm
working on updates to the SFCS website and wanted to reach out about any
potential changes you'd like to see made.

I especially wanted to double check whether anyone had any recent or
ongoing projects they'd like to see highlighted on the research page
<https://sfcs.ucr.edu/research-progress>? The purpose is to let current and
potential students see some of the exciting work you're all engaged in, so
if there's anything you'd like to see featured, please let me know. Video
lectures, blogs, interviews, etc. would also be great.

I could also pull some information from your faculty bios about current
research but please let me know if you have any concerns about that. You
can reach me at lbarb018 at ucr.edu. I'd appreciate any feedback on what would
make the website a helpful resource for everyone.

Thank you so much,
Loren Barbour

--
Loren Barbour | she/they
Department of English | University of California Riverside