[SFCC] more info about Deeper Than Swords exhibit!

Catherine Coker ccoker at library.tamu.edu
Mon Dec 10 14:29:26 PST 2012

Hi all,

We've got a website and have started ticketing for our next genre exhibit at Texas A&M, Deeper Than Swords: Celebrating the Work of George R. R. Martin. George will be at the opening celebration for a public lecture and book signing as well as a fundraising dinner for the Libraries. Our official website is at http://deeperthanswords.library.tamu.edu/ and I have a write-up on my SF blog at http://aggiescifi.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/deeper-than-swords/ with additional info.

I'd like to extend an invitation to the listserv members that if you're interested in traveling to College Station for the festivities I'd be delighted to meet you in person and would like to show off our collections. :)

All best,
Cait

Catherine Coker, MLS, Certified Archivist
Coordinator of Research Services
Curator, Science Fiction & Fantasy Research Collection
Associate Professor

Cushing Memorial Library & Archives
Texas A&M University Libraries
5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-5000
Tel. 979.845.1951<tel:979.845.1951> | Fax. 979.845.1441<tel:979.845.1441>
ccoker at library.tamu.edu<mailto:ccoker at library.tamu.edu><mailto:ccoker at library.tamu.edu>