[SFCC] Deeper Than Swords

Melissa Conway melissa.conway at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 4 12:29:22 PDT 2012

Congratulations, Cait!!!

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:18:18 +0000
From: Catherine Coker <ccoker at library.tamu.edu>
Subject: [SFCC] Deeper Than Swords promo poster

Hi all,

Next year we're going to have a major exhibit, Deeper Than Swords: Celebrating the Work of George R. R. Martin, here at Cushing. Martin will be there for the opening and doing a talk, Q&A, and book signing. We're still in planning stages but expect to have a related catalog as well. Attached is the teaser poster my colleague Todd Samuelson made for display at the student-run AggieCon, held every year at Texas A&M.

We'll likely do more press releases and such as we come closer to the actual date, but I wanted to share this because it's just so pretty. :)

Cheers,
Cait

Catherine Coker, MLS, Certified Archivist Coordinator of Research Services Curator, Science Fiction & Fantasy Research Collection Assistant Professor

Cushing Memorial Library & Archives
Texas A&M University Libraries
5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-5000 Tel. 979.845.1951 | Fax. 979.845.1441 ccoker at library.tamu.edu<mailto:ccoker at library.tamu.edu>