[SFCC] Magazines to a good home?

Catherine Coker ccoker at library.tamu.edu
Mon Jan 2 11:16:30 PST 2012

I have a potential donor with some SF magazines; these would actually be duplicates to our collection, so I asked if I could share her info with the list to see if they could find a good home! Info as follows. Happy New Year!

Cait

Department: Science Fiction
Email Address: jpm at xorandor.com
Name: Pat McGee
Phone Number: 240-305-3783
Please choose how you would like us to contact you: Email
Request type: Evans Reference
How may we help you?: I've got several boxes of old Analog (and Astounding) magazines, with about a quarter of the ones from the '50s, most of the ones from the '60s, and almost all of the '70s forward. I'm moving to a smaller space and won't have room for them. I want to give them away to someone who will get some use out of them.

I know you've already got a complete run of these. Can you use these for anything?

Catherine Coker, MLS, Certified Archivist
Coordinator of Research Services
Curator, Science Fiction & Fantasy Research Collection
Assistant Professor

Cushing Memorial Library & Archives
Texas A&M University Libraries
5000 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-5000
Tel. 979.845.1951 | Fax. 979.845.1441
ccoker at library.tamu.edu<mailto:ccoker at library.tamu.edu>