[SFCC] Fred Saberhagen papers at Northern Illinois University

Leslie Kay Swigart lswigart at csulb.edu
Wed Dec 7 12:29:39 PST 2011

Definitely, BIG Congratulations, Lynne!

I remember speaking with Fred's widow, Joan, at Denvention in 2008, and
later sending her some information about liberary appraisals/appraisers
and about donations of collections.  I'm glad that she found a good home
for Fred's papers.  She's a nice lady and concerned that Fred and his
work be remembers and preserved.

Leslie

--

 Leslie Kay Swigart <http://www.csulb.edu/%7Elswigart/>, Librarian & ABD
(Information Studies, UCLA, 21 September 2010 & counting)
Voice: 562-985-8327   FAX: 562-985-1703   Email: lswigart at csulb.edu
<mailto:lswigart at csulb.edu>
*/Research Guides: /* Creative Writing
<http://csulb.libguides.com/CreativeWriting>   .  Folklore, Mythology, &
Fairy Tales <http://csulb.libguides.com/folklore>  .   Linguistics
<http://csulb.libguides.com/linguistics>  .   Literature
<http://csulb.libguides.com/literature>  .  Mystery & Detective Fiction
& Media <http://csulb.libguides.com/mystery>  .  Science Fiction,
Fantasy, & Horror <http://csulb.libguides.com/SFandFantasy>  .  Science
Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Utopian & Dystopian Theses & Dissertations
<http://www.csulb.edu/%7Elswigart/sfftd.html>
<http://rar.library.csulb.edu/>