[SFCC] Minutes from the June 23, 2011 inaugural membership meeting/planning for next membership meeting

Sawyer, Andy A.P.Sawyer at liverpool.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 02:03:53 PST 2011

Welcome from across the Atlantic!

--------------------------------
Andy Sawyer
Science Fiction Librarian
Special Collections and Archives
University of Liverpool Library
PO Box 123, Liverpool L69 3DA, UK.

Course Director, MA in Science Fiction Studies.
http://www.liv.ac.uk/english/ma_courses/post_ma_sf.htm

Reviews Editor: Foundation: The International Review of Science Fiction http://www.sf-foundation.org/publications/foundation.html

The Science Fiction Hub: http://www.sfhub.ac.uk/

The Science Fiction Foundation: http://www.sf-foundation.org/

"... there is no higher life form than a librarian."
THE SCIENCE OF DISCWORLD: Terry Pratchett, Jack Cohen, and Ian Stewart, p. 10.