[sa-society54] CVC tour update

Allan Crosthwaite allan.crosthwaite at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 14 10:34:52 PDT 2022

Jules,
FYI I am a Society ’54 member.

Allan Crosthwaite | Distribution Coordinator
University of California, Central Receiving – Corporation Yard
3401 Watkins Drive , Riverside, CA 92521
Office: 951.827.4173 | Receiving Dock: 951.827.3134 | Mail: 951.827.6245
We are open M-F, 8AM to 5PM.
The Receiving Dock is on the right as you enter the Corporation Yard from Watkins Drive.
Pull up to an open bay like you are driving a truck, ring the yellow bell and we will assist you.
~~PLEASE, wear a mask when visiting our facility.~~