[RPA-PostDoc] Taking over the lease of the apartment near UCR

Satoshi Ogawa satoshi.ogawa at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 5 14:04:30 PST 2024

Dear all,

I am Satoshi Ogawa, a visiting scholar at Department of Botany and Plant Sciences.
Since I will leave UCR next week, I am urgently looking for someone to take over my lease at Highlander at North Campus from April.

-Private bedroom and bathroom
-Walkable from UCR
-Fully furnished
-Smoke-free community
-Grocery store nearby
-Restaurants and cafes nearby (Starbucks, Subway etc.)
-Mailing room
-Study room
-Gym
-Pool

The resident can enter the apartment as early as March 14 if desired (I already paid the rent of March). The rent is about $1050, including utility, which is more reasonable than the offer on the official website.
The lease will end in August, but renewal offer is available if applying by the middle of March. Room is for single occupancy.
If anyone is interested, or knows a person interested in taking over the lease, I would appreciate it if you could let me know. I am happy to share the details.
Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Satoshi
Satoshi Ogawa