[RPA-PostDoc] Important info: retirement benefits for postdocs

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 12 16:57:46 PDT 2024

Dear all,

*Do you know what to do with your retirement savings when you finish your
postdoc position at UC?*

We scheduled an online workshop about the Retirement Benefits that will
give all the information you need to *know your retirement plan *options.

As a UC employee you have retirement contributions and benefits, but the
strategies and options for better planning your benefits must be clear.
That is why we strongly encourage you to attend this workshop. We will
discuss the *mandatory Safe Harbor contributions* as well as the *voluntary
savings *plans and *investment* options that employees have access to.
We’ll also leave a good amount of time for Q&A.

When: *April 23rd from 1pm-2pm. *

Where: The Zoom webinar registration link is below. Individuals who want to
attend will need to use this link to register and attend the meeting.

https://fmr.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hlTuxE57S6SRHhCGLhwW0Q

[image: 2024-Retirement_Benefits_Workshop-flier.jpg]

Please share this information extensively among your colleague employees,
such as postdocs, project scientists, and visiting scholars.

--

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook