[RPA-PostDoc] Life Science Tenure Track Training

Olivier Guay-Cyr olivier at experimental-designs.com
Tue Nov 14 08:49:31 PST 2023

Dear PDA members,

We would like to invite you to a web series focused on supporting postdocs
and academic scientists interested in tenure track science positions.  This
month we’re talking about *negotiations for tenure track positions*.  Event
invitation LINK
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/life-science-tenure-training-negotiations-for-tenure-track-positions-tickets-754969091877?aff=erelexpmlt>

This webseries is hosted by Damien Wilpitz and Nicholas Guay-Ross of
Experimental
Designs Consulting <https://experimental-designs.com/>, who have worked
with over 200+ successful scientists over the last decade at institutions
all over the USA and the world.

To ensure we are speaking with individuals who will invest in themselves,
we charge $1 to attend.  Future topics in this series will include:
Contract negotiations, Budgeting for Startup Packages, Recruitment for
Junior Faculty, etc…

To sign up or learn more about EDC’s Tenure Track Training Series please
use the following link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/life-science-tenure-training-negotiations-for-tenure-track-positions-tickets-754969091877?aff=erelexpmlt

Thank you,

*The EDC Team*