[RPA-PostDoc] Congratulations to the winners of the Postdoc Award for Excellence

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Mon May 22 14:49:54 PDT 2023

Hello postdoc community,

Today we wish to congratulate the winners of the UCR Postdoc Award for
Excellence! Their contribution to the community through research,
mentorship and service has been outstanding and we want to recognize the
hard work they have done. The winners were awarded in the ceremony
organized by the Graduate Division last Thursday.

Congratulations Claudineia Costa (Department of Entomology) and Ji Feng
(Department of Mechanical Engineering) for winning the award!

And we also wish to congratulate Syed Adeel Zafar (Department of Botany and
Plant Sciences) and Shengxiao (Alex) Li (School of Public Policy), who
received honorable mentions!

--

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook