[RPA-PostDoc] Open RPA Board Nominations!

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:52:04 PDT 2023

Hello postdoc community!

We are pleased to announce that nominations are now open to elect a new
board for the UC Riverside Postdoc Association (RPA).

Thanks to all the community, we had a great year of events and finished it
with a successful symposium! Now, it is time to elect a new board to
continue the work of building community, professional and personal
opportunities, and improving conditions and outcomes for UCR postdocs,
visiting scholars, and project scientists.

Fill out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScw4TbCWIVHitrR2dGSvFXbaGArhjivFfSPbh6qD6Y0j4T_pA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
to nominate yourself or a postdoc, visiting scholar, or project scientist
that you know by *July 14th* to run for the RPA elections. This is an
officially elected university position. The description of each position
can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jHmbLoLKsrOYGTbLnhtPOmIyj-qYAAs07MoxS-gJeCo/edit#heading=h.y256q8j7f6ku>
.

No experience is required!

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook