[RPA-PostDoc] Interested in being a postdoc panelist?

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 23 11:50:16 PST 2023

Hi postdocs,

This is a message from the Graduate Student Mentorship Program (GSMP):

The GSMP seeks to develop the peer mentors through professional development
with special programing. This quarter, we were hoping to provide a postdoc
discussion panel for the mentors. The discussion would be about postdoc
basics: what is a postdoc, how did you find yours, how and why you decided
to pursue a postdoc, and what has been your experience thus far?

I was looking for postdocs to participate in two meetings, one on Feb 7th,
from 3-4pm and one on Feb 10th from 12-1pm. We were hoping for at least two
non-STEM postdoc in each meeting. There would be a small honorarium of $250
for this presentation.

Please let us know if you are interested in participating!

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook