[RPA-PostDoc] Advertising for UCLA neuroscience postdoc seminar series

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Wed Aug 2 10:45:33 PDT 2023

*From: *Zachary Zeidler <zzeidler at g.ucla.edu>

*Date: *Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 9:32 AM
*Subject: *Advertising for UCLA neuroscience postdoc seminar series

Hello,

My name's Zachary Zeidler, a postdoc at UCLA. I'm an organizer for an
extramural postdoc seminar series called UCLA SYNCS -- Seminars by Young
Neuroscience Community Scholars. It's a seminar series that highlights
neuroscience postdocs doing both excellent scientific and community
engagement work. Selected speakers will receive an honorarium and will be
flown out to UCLA to give a seminar, meet with faculty, and network with
other postdocs.

We're reaching out to all the postdoc associations we've been able to find
to ask that, if relevant, you forward this to your neuroscience postdocs.
Our flyer is attached.

Thank you,
--

Zachary Zeidler, PhD

Postdoc, DeNardo Lab

Department of Physiology

UCLA

*pronouns:  he/him/his*

--

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook