[RPA-PostDoc] National Postdoc Appreciation Week -Friday

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 23 08:37:17 PDT 2022

Dear everyone,

National Postdoc Appreciation Week ends today and we would like to
remind you about the activities for today!

After the tour around UCR Botanic Gardens, we will hold the *Postdoc
General Assembly, *where we want to present the board and current projects,
but more importantly we want to meet you all.

We are planning to hang out at The Barn at 5 pm, come join us and meet
other postdoc fellows!

Visiting scholars and project scientists are welcome to all of these
activities!

Summary of the activities
Activity Day Time Place Organized by Registration
Professional headshots Wed. 21 and Thu. 22 12-5 pm Tomás Rivera Library
Archway and Olmsted Plaza Graduate Division https://bit.ly/PostDocPhotos.
<https://bit.ly/PostDocPhotos>
Frozen treats Wed. 21 and Thu. 23 2-3 pm Tomás Rivera Library Archway Graduate
Division no
Botanic Gardens tour Friday 23 10:30 am UCR Botanic Gardens RPA Closed
*Postdoc General Assembly** Friday 23 11:30 am UCR Botanic Gardens RPA no
Postdoc social Friday 23 5 pm The Barn
<https://dining.ucr.edu/campus-dining/the-barn> RPA no
*Refreshments will be provided but please bring your lunch if you wish to.

--

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

     Facebook