[RPA-PostDoc] Workshop: materials for job applications

UCR PostdocAssoc postdoc at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 27 16:46:27 PDT 2022

Dear all,

Are you preparing to apply to a position and you want help writing the
perfect cover letter or diversity statement?

We are organizing two *in-person* workshops within the topic of "Preparing
Academic Job Application Materials", instructed by the Graduate Writing
Center in UCR. Please register* here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmmnK2BYvQv75bJ-6iyirz_bQTnb9Qzoofd7Ispo0JNb_vzA/viewform?usp=sf_link>*and
see the calendar below.

Also, there has been a change in the insurance company that UCR postdocs
are assigned to, so it might be great to hear from the Gallagher insurance
company, which offered an *in-person* presentation of the benefits and
plans on November 16th.

Finally, we remind you that *Postdoc social will be held the first Friday
of the month*, so next Friday, November 4th we hope to see you all at The
Barn from 5pm on! Everyone is invited!

Calendar
Activity Day Time Place
Writing the diversity and teaching statements Friday Nov. 4th 3-4 pm University
Office Building (UOB) 145
Postdoc social Friday Nov. 4th 5 pm The Barn
Gallagher benefits services: Open Enrollment Wednesday Nov. 16th 12-2
pm GRADUATE
DIVISION. University Office Building (UOB) 148
Writing CV and cover letter Friday Nov 18th 3-4 pm University Office
Building (UOB) 145

Please contact us if you have any questions.

All the best,

--

*UC Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Executive Board

News, events & more on 🔗 https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us on social media:

Facebook