[RPA-PostDoc] Professional Development Workshop videos

postdoc . postdoc at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 28 15:07:36 PST 2022

Happy Monday!

Last quarter, the RPA hosted two writing workshops on components of
academic job application packets: one for cover letters and research
statements and the other for diversity statements.
In case you were unable to attend, we have uploaded the videos to our
youtube channel. You can access them via the links below!
We've also attached the slide deck from the cover letter/research statement
workshop.

Cover Letters/Research Statements: https://youtu.be/XjimK8bBcr0

Diversity Statements: https://youtu.be/pazVZoLgBcw

*Riverside Postdoctoral Association (RPA)*
Exec Board

Find the RPA Agenda, Job openings & Much more on the website!

https://rpa.ucr.edu/

Follow us:

   UC Riverside     @UCRPostdoc      ucrpostdoctoral
    Postdoctoral